Retail Business Management
The field of retail is more than just working at a store. Retail managers oversee many aspects of a retail business from personnel, to marketing, to customer service.
What Will I Learn?
The primary focus in retail management is customer service; from store layouts, greetings, help with merchandise, to quick and accurate checkout procedures. We will focus on total customer satisfaction. We will see how parking, signage, store layout, and employee attitude affects the customer shopping experience. Employees will be prepared to serve the needs of the customer and offer exceptional service.
What Certificates Will I Receive?
What are my Career Opportunities?
- Retail clerk
- Retail store inventory clerk
- Retail store human resource and training specialist
- Retail store shift supervisor
- Retail store assistant department manager
- Retail store department manager
- Assistant store manager
- Store manager