Food Services offers a wide variety of high quality, nutritious and made-to-order food/beverage menu selections at the Main Campus. Food Services also provides catering needs for college, community and corporate events.
On-campus hours will resume beginning Monday, Jan. 11.
Visit Wolves Den To Go to place a cafeteria order to-go.
Visit CaterTrax for information regarding First Choice Cuisine Catering.
Beanery Spring Operating Hours:
Monday - Thursday: 7:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
We are excited to announce that the Beanery now accepts cash, credit/debit cards and JJC Swipe Cards. Customers can order and purchase food and beverages via walk-up and online orders.
Due to the recent Covid-19 mitigation measures in place, we are only operating the cafeteria from the Beanery until further notice.
The Beanery will continue to be the pick-up point for Wolves Den To Go orders.
Our menu will continue to include:
- Breakfast and lunch favorites from the grill and fryer
- Made-to-order deli sandwiches
- Fresh salads
- House-made soup
- A special priced entrée will also be featured along with your favorite snacks, candy and bottled beverages
You will experience our new state-of-the art Heartland Point of Sale System with the following features:
- Contactless payment options such as Apple Pay, Google Pay and digital gift cards
- Credit card readers that will allow you to insert your own card for credit transactions bypassing the cashier ever handling your card
- Kiosk-style ordering using an iPad for Hot Breakfast, Grill, Fryer and Deli items eliminating the need for filling out paper tickets
- Purchase and send a digital gift card via your email to co-workers and friends
- Online Ordering/Payment from your office desktop. Click and save this link to your desktop: https://wolvesdentogo.hrpos.heartland.us
- Download the FREE Heartland Guest App to order and pay from your mobile device. With the Heartland Guest App, you will be able to view your order history and track your points no matter if you purchased at the cafeteria, ordered on-line or ordered thru your mobile device regardless if you paid with cash or credit card. Every purchase earns you points. Simply use your phone’s camera to scan one of the QR codes to get the Heartland Guest App on your mobile device.
- A loyalty program to reward you for your on-going patronage throughout the year regardless if you pay with cash, credit card or order online. Your points can be redeemed with rewards for discounts on food and drink
Note: If you have a remaining balance on your JJC Swipe Card, you will be able to use your card in-person until all of the funds have been depleted while still earning points toward the new Loyalty Program. You will continue to earn points for every purchase whether you pay with cash or credit card which will eliminate the need for a JJC Swipe Card.
Throughout the semester:
- Spend $50.00… earn a $2.00 discount reward
- Spend an additional $50.00… earn a $3.00 discount reward
- Spend an additional $50.00… earn a $5.00 discount reward
- You can save your rewards and use them at the time of your choosing
If you have any questions, please call Food Services: 815-280-2338 or 815-280-6653.
Food Services also offers catering services at this time for groups of 25 or less. Please visit First Choice Cuisine for more information or call 815-280-2541 as some options may not be available at this time due to food service restrictions because of Covid-19.
Selections include beverages and snack food items.
Vending machines are located at the following:
- Campus Center - A Building
- B Building
- D Concourse
- E Building
- H Building
- J Building (First Floor and Lower Level)
- T Building
- U Building
The Romeoville Campus Micro Market is located in Building A. The Market offers a wide variety of grab & go items including fresh deli sandwiches and salads, microwaveable sandwiches and soups, fruit cups and other healthy options, chips, candy and other snacks, bottled waters, sodas and juices, and fresh brewed coffee. The convenience-store style setting allows you to self-shop and self-checkout quickly. The market accepts credit cards or you can set-up a web based account in order to use cash. Download the Company Kitchen mobile app for promotional savings every time you shop.
Romeoville Campus Micro Market Operating Hours: Always open!
Vending machines are located in Building B in the Student Lounge.
City Center vending machines are located on the second and fifth floors.
More of Your Questions Answered
What safety measures are in place in regard to COVID-19?
• Food Services employees will be required to wear masks, disposable gloves, and hair restraints as well as perform frequent hand washing.
• All Food Services employees are certified in proper food safety and handling by the Illinois Department of Health.
• Plexi-glass barriers have been installed at all customer/employee points of contact at the Beanery.
• Social distancing markers have been placed on the floor in front of the Beanery to maintain appropriate distance.
• Individually wrapped condiments and cutlery will be included with each order.
• There will be limited interaction between customers and employees since food orders will be placed and paid for in advance on-line thru “Wolves Den To-Go”.
• Re-useable cups for coffee and water will not be allowed.
• Tables in the seating areas of the cafeteria have been arranged to allow for social distancing.
• All counter-tops and high-touch surfaces will be cleaned and sanitized on a regular basis and cafeteria tables will be maintained immediately after each use.
Can I use my JJC Food Swipe Card to order online?
No, but you can use it in person when you visit the Beanery.