Join the JJC Fine Arts Department for a virtual art gallery! The gallery opens online on Aug. 17 and continues...
Food Services offers a wide variety of high quality, nutritious and made-to-order food/beverage menu selections at the Main Campus. Food Services also provides catering needs for college, community and corporate events.
Visit CaterTrax for information regarding:
Beanery Fall Operating Hours: Monday - Thursday: 7:00am - 2:00pm
Food Services is currently offering a limited breakfast and lunch menu which MUST BE ORDERED and PAID FOR IN ADVANCE through our on-line ordering system Wolves Den To Go as the full cafeteria is NOT OPEN at this time. Simply create an account and order your favorites from hot breakfast sandwiches, deli sandwiches, grill and fryer options as well as packaged salads, pizza, soup and other favorites. Pick up your pre-paid order at the Beanery at the time of your choice.
Food Services also offers catering services at this time for groups of 50 or less. Please visit First Choice Cuisine for more information or call 815-280-2541 as some options may not be available at this time due to food service restrictions because of Covid-19.
Selections include beverages and snack food items.
Vending machines are located at the following:
The Romeoville Campus Micro Market is located in Building A. The Market offers a wide variety of grab & go items including fresh deli sandwiches and salads, microwaveable sandwiches and soups, fruit cups and other healthy options, chips, candy and other snacks, bottled waters, sodas and juices, and fresh brewed coffee. The convenience-store style setting allows you to self-shop and self-checkout quickly. The market accepts credit cards or you can set-up a web based account in order to use cash. Download the Company Kitchen mobile app for promotional savings every time you shop.
Romeoville Campus Micro Market Operating Hours: Always open!
Vending machines are located in Building B in the Student Lounge.
City Center vending machines are located on the 2nd and 5th floors.
• Food Services employees will be required to wear masks, disposable gloves, and hair restraints as well as perform frequent hand washing.
• All Food Services employees are certified in proper food safety and handling by the Illinois Department of Health.
• Plexi-glass barriers have been installed at all customer/employee points of contact at the Beanery.
• Social distancing markers have been placed on the floor in front of the Beanery to maintain appropriate distance.
• Individually wrapped condiments and cutlery will be included with each order.
• There will be limited interaction between customers and employees since food orders will be placed and paid for in advance on-line thru “Wolves Den To-Go”.
• Re-useable cups for coffee and water will not be allowed.
• Tables in the seating areas of the cafeteria have been arranged to allow for social distancing.
• All counter-tops and high-touch surfaces will be cleaned and sanitized on a regular basis and cafeteria tables will be maintained immediately after each use.
Unfortunately, you cannot use your swipe card at this time. In the very near future, the balance on your current card will be transferred to a new card. Your new card will then be able to be used once the entire cafeteria opens again sometime in mid-fall.