Joliet Junior College has partnered with SHIELD Illinois, a saliva testing program through the University of...
Food Services offers a wide variety of high quality, nutritious and made-to-order food/beverage menu selections at the Main Campus. Food Services also provides catering needs for college, community and corporate events.
Students: Did you know you can use your financial aid funds to purchase food from the cafeteria? Stop by A-1007 for more information. Please bring your Student ID card.
Visit Wolves Den To Go to place a cafeteria order to-go.
Visit CaterTrax for information regarding First Choice Cuisine Catering.
Fall Semester Operating Hours Effective 9/13/21
Beanery: 7:00 a.m. - 1:45 p.m. M-F
Cafeteria: 8:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. M-TH
The Beanery and Cafeteria now accept cash, credit/debit cards, JJC Swipe and Financial Aid (PELL) Cards. Customers can order and purchase food and beverages via walk-up, Kiosk, and online orders.
The Cafeteria will be the pick-up point for Wolves Den To Go orders.
Our menu will continue to include:
You will experience our new state-of-the-art Heartland Point of Sale System with the following features:
Note: If you have a remaining balance on your JJC Swipe Card, you will be able to use your card in-person until all of the funds have been depleted while still earning points toward the new Loyalty Program. You will continue to earn points for every purchase whether you pay with cash or credit card which will eliminate the need for a JJC Swipe Card.
Throughout the semester:
If you have any questions, please call Food Services: 815-280-2338 or 815-280-6653.
Food Services also offers catering services for group events. Please visit First Choice Cuisine for more information or call 815-280-2541.
Selections include beverages and snack food items.
Vending machines are located in the following buildings:
The Romeoville Campus Micro Market is located in Building A. The Market offers a wide variety of grab & go items including fresh deli sandwiches and salads, microwaveable sandwiches and soups, fruit cups and other healthy options, chips, candy and other snacks, bottled waters, sodas and juices, and fresh brewed coffee. The convenience-store style setting allows you to self-shop and self-checkout quickly. The market accepts credit cards or you can set-up a web based account in order to use cash. Download the Company Kitchen mobile app for promotional savings every time you shop.
Romeoville Campus Micro Market Operating Hours: Currently CLOSED
Vending machines are also located in Building B in the Student Lounge.
City Center vending machines are located on the second and fifth floors.
• Food Services employees will be required to wear masks, disposable gloves, and hair restraints as well as perform frequent hand washing.
• All Food Services employees are certified in proper food safety and handling by the Illinois Department of Health.
• Plexi-glass barriers have been installed at all customer/employee points of contact at the Beanery and Cafeteria.
• Social distancing markers have been placed on the floor in front of the Beanery and in the Cafeteria to maintain appropriate distance.
• Individually wrapped condiments and cutlery will be included with each order.
• All counter-tops and high-touch surfaces will be cleaned and sanitized on a regular basis and cafeteria tables will be maintained during our operating hours.
No, but you can use it in person when you visit the Beanery or Cafeteria.