Student Employment or Internships
Add work experience to your resume as you earn your degree! Start by setting up a virtual appointment with the Career Services Center so we can learn more about your goals.
For on-campus student employment at JJC, email Katie Bond at email@example.com.
For internships and off-campus job opportunities, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us directly at (815) 280-2756.
Benefits of Internships
- Enhance your resume with career related experience
- Learn more about a chosen industry or career field
- Become more knowledgeable about general work functions
- Build contacts for future job searches
- Potentially earn college credit and/or a salary
JJC has its very own database of job postings called College Central. Approved employers have posted jobs that can be categorized into three groups: Students, Alumni and Community Residents. Check out what jobs are available in our community below.
Explore College Central
Career Services is excited to partner with academic departments for industry-focused job fairs. For the Fall of 2021, the following job fairs are planned:
- Hospitality Job Fair (October 2021)
- Health and Human Services Job Fair (October 2021)
- Nursing Job Fair (December 2021)