Our Career Services Team is dedicated to assisting YOU in the discovery of YOUR future career! Looking for a job (on or off campus) or an internship, our team can help! We also provide opportunities to work with a First Year Career Pathway Coach or Career Advisor on choosing a college major and exploring careers.
Stop by our office in the Campus Center, A-1175, call us at (815) 280-2756, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment.
Undecided Students should attend a Career Information Session. In this workshop, you will learn the importance of choosing a major early; find out what resources are available to help you begin the major selection process; and begin to develop a major selection plan of action. Workshops are offered throughout the semester. Register today - space is limited!
The Career Services Center sponsors the following annual job fairs and On-Campus Recruiting opportunities. For more information, please click the links below.
Joliet Regional Job Fair - May 23, 2019
The Joliet Regional Job Fair is a collaborative effort among Joliet Junior College Career Services and Workforce Development departments, Will County Workforce Services and Illinois Department of Employment Security.
Date: Thursday, May 23
Time: 1:00pm - 4:00pm
Location: Joliet Junior College, Event Center
This event is free to job seekers and open to the public.
For more information, visit our Job Fair page!
If you have additional questions, contact us via email at email@example.com or call 815-280-2756.
Nursing Job Fair - May 2, 2019
This recruitment event is being held in conjunction with the Nursing Professional Seminar, a nursing student professional development day that is coordinated by the Nursing Department Faculty. Students are required to attend this event and meeting with you is included in their schedule for the day.
Since employers are included in the Nursing Professional Seminar schedule, you will meet with graduating RN students. The students will meet with you in 2 separate groups, every 60 minutes. There will be approximately 35-40 students in each group.
Date: May 2, 2019
Employer Hiring Days
- Employer Hiring Days offers employers maximum exposure to current JJC students seeking part-time employment opportunities.
- Participating employers are placed in a high-traffic hallway at JJC's Main Campus. A table, two chairs, and a table sign are provided. We encourage employers to bring their own tablecloths, signage, hand-outs, and giveaways.
- Employer Hiring Days are free to employers and are held from 10:00am - 1:00pm.
- Registration for our Spring Employer Hiring Days has reached maximum capacity. However, there may be cancellations which enable us to contact employers for late registration opportunities.
- If you would like to be added to the Wait List, register here: Hiring Days Waiting List.
- Registration for the Fall 2019 semester Employer Hiring Days will begin in mid-August.
- Please Note: Employer Hiring Days are not formal job fairs. Students are not be required to register or bring a resume. Although all dates and registered employers are advertised, student engagement and participation is not guaranteed.
Questions about Employer Hiring Days can be directed to Therese Mahoney, Employment Advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org.