What We Offer
- Personalized contract training classes for groups, businesses and organizations
- Short-term career training programs
- Professional development classes
- Lifelong learning classes, including Kids College
- Access to state-of-the-art equipment inside JJC's MakerLab
- And more!
We provide a customer-focused experience, innovative programming and a responsive team. We are here to help. If you don't see what you need, please give us a call.
Community & Continuing Education Catalog
Our continuing education catalog is published three times a year. Printed copies of our catalog are mailed directly to those on our mailing list. An interactive version of the catalog is also available online.
The fall term runs August 15 through December 17.
Join our email and catalog mailing lists!
Please fill out the catalog request form or call (815) 280-1555 to be added to our mailing lists.
The easiest way to register for our non-credit classes is to call (815) 280-1555 to speak with one of our registration specialists. Online registration is also available by following the links in the digital catalog or by searching for the classes in our registration system.
How to Register for Classes
Register for Classes By Phone
- Call (815) 280-1555.
- Our registration specialists would be happy to assist you during office hours.
- Our office is open Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. If you call when our office is closed, please leave a message. We will return your call as soon as possible.
Register for Classes Online
Here are some tips and tricks for registering online:
Follow the links through our interactive digital catalog.
- Each class in our digital catalog is linked to a registration system.
- Just click on the class to be taken to the correct system.
Lifelong Learning and Kids College classes are registered through eResources.
- When you click on the link in the catalog, you will be taken to the front page of eResources. You will have to search for the class.
- We have created an eResources Registration Guide to help lead you through the process.
Career Training and Professional Development classes are registered through Dynamic Forms.
- When you click on the link in the catalog, you will be taken directly to the registration page.
- Fill out the form and click 'Submit Form.'
- complete payment information on the following page.
Need help with online registration for non-credit classes?
- Please call our office at (815) 280-1555. We would be happy to assist you.
Conference Center/Meeting Spaces
Conference Center / Meeting Spaces
Welcome to the Joliet Junior College Conference Center. Our facility offers you and your organization the latest in electronic presentation technologies, comfort and convenience.
Located 40 miles south of Chicago, just off of Interstate 55 and 80, Joliet Junior College’s Conference Center is the place for your next meeting.
Available for Rental
Available for rental, the Conference Center features three professional meeting rooms, a computer training lab, a technology training lab and a reception area with registration counters.
We can accommodate almost any kind of event from general meetings and satellite teleconferences to specialized training seminars.
Let us help you create an exceptional meeting from start to finish!
All rooms are equipped for voice, data and video and are networked for fast internet connections. In addition, audio-visual equipment, photocopying, fax, e-mail, and registration services are available.
Food and beverage catering services are available through JJC's Food Services.
Standard Room Equipment
- White board
- Easel with flip chart paper
- Overhead and slide projectors
- Projector and projection screen
- Podium with microphone
- T1 internet network connection
- Easily accessible from I-80 and I-55
- First building as you enter the campus
- Ample free parking
- Vending machines
- Catering available
- Handicap accessible
Integrated AV Systems
Computer Training Lab
The Computer Training Lab is equipped with 18 networked PC computer stations, all internet connected at T1 speeds and available for software training. Customized classes can be developed by our staff for your training needs whether it be for a Microsoft Office program, multimedia or any other kind of software package.
Technology Training Lab
Our Technology Training Lab is designed to facilitate technical hands-on training such as fiber-optic cabling, electronics, category 5 networking and other hi-tech industry skills.
We are always on the lookout for talented instructors to teach our classes. If you have a cool hobby or an in-demand skill that you would like to share with others, please email our staff. We offer flexible schedules and great pay.
Professional Development & Career Training Classes
Kira Gleason | Training Coordinator
Lifelong Learning Classes
David Lantz | Manager, Corporate & Community Services