Earn your bachelors degree on the JJC Romeoville Campus. The JJC University Center offer opportunities for students to complete their bachelor's degree either on the JJC Romeoville Campus or online!
The University Center at Joliet Junior College's Romeoville Campus provides a local, convenient, and cost-effective option for students to complete their bachelor's and master's programs right in their own backyard!
Interested in learning more? Complete our Interest Form to find out more about the University Center!University Center Application
The University Center at JJC Romeoville
1. Complete associate degree (or required credits) at Joliet Junior College
2. Identify your preferred academic program or university partner
3. Apply for admission to university partner institution
4. Attend bachelor's and master's level coursework at Joliet Junior College Romeoville Campus or online
5. Graduate from the university partner institution
Office and Staff Contact Information
- Romeoville Campus in RMB-1001 (B-Building)
- Drive to Building B; no parking pass required
- Monday-Friday: 8:00am-4:30pm
JJC has partnered with many colleges and universities to develop transfer agreements! Click on your chosen pathway to review transfer agreements in your area!