Scholarships are started by donors and are a resource that you do not repay. They are awarded for various reasons such as academic standing, leadership, specialized talents, ethnic origin, or financial need. Scholarships are available whether you are just beginning your JJC studies or are near graduation.
What You Need to Know
- Application Period for Spring 2018 scholarships has ended. Check back in January!
- Check your AwardSpring Scholarship dashboard here
- Scholarships have varied criteria and many of the scholarships are "need based" and require completion of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- When applying, students must meet all criteria for each scholarship to be considered for that scholarship.
- Scholarships will be awarded annually, starting in the fall semester and must be used during the academic year for which they are awarded.
If you are an undocumented student, please contact JJC's Office of Multicultural Student Affairs (OMSA) for assistance with completion of your personal financial statement.
Office of Multicultural Student Affairs (OMSA)
Scholarships received from donors outside of Joliet Junior College
If you have received a scholarship check from an external donor outside of Joliet Junior College, please bring the scholarship check to:
Kelly Baker, Scholarship Specialist, Main Campus: A - 3027
For questions: 815.280.2721