Due to COVID mitigation measures, the college will operate virtually only Jan. 3-14, 2022. During this time, limited onsite assistance will be available. See below for more information.
The college will resume onsite operations when spring classes begin on Tuesday, Jan. 18.
Limited Onsite Assistance
- SCHEDULED ONSITE PLACEMENT TESTING is available at Main Campus (Room A-1138) and Romeoville Campus (Room 1039).
- Building access | Main Campus: G-Building. Romeoville Campus: Main entrance.
- LAPTOP LOAN PROGRAM assistance is available at Romeoville Campus (Room 1080).
- Building access | Romeoville Campus: Main entrance.
- ALL COVID TESTING SITES are available (see testing hours here).
- Building access | Main Campus: J-Building during COVID testing hours. Otherwise G-Building. Romeoville Campus: Main entrance. City Center Campus: Main entrance.
- POP-UP VACCINE CLINIC on Jan. 7 at Main Campus (8:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.) in Lower J-Building (see details here).
- Building access | J-Building
- ONSITE SERVICES AVAILABLE SATURDAY, JAN. 15 (9 a.m. - 2 p.m.) including the offices of Admissions, Financial Aid, Records and Registration, Testing Services, and more.
- Building access | Main Campus: A-Building
For other support resources, find them online at www.jjc.edu.