Registration Days offers students a one-stop-shop for help applying to JJC, placement testing, registering, paying for classes and more. There will also be games, prizes and giveaways, including a $250 Amazon gift card donated by the JJC Foundation.
Registration Days will take place in person from Aug. 11 – 19 at Main Campus. Walk-ins are welcome. No appointment necessary. Times vary by day:
- Wednesday, Aug. 11: 3 to 6 p.m.
- Thursday, Aug. 12: 1 to 4 p.m.
- Monday, Aug. 16: 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Tuesday, Aug. 17: 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Thursday, Aug. 19: 1 to 4 p.m.
Students can also receive assistance online, from completing an application and student advising to financial aid and career services.