JJC is here to help. Those in need of the technology to complete their spring 2021 classes can now formally request to borrow a laptop through the Laptop Borrowing Program.
Students must be currently enrolled to borrow a laptop. The laptop must be returned at the end of each semester. Devices are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Request to Borrow a Laptop
Laptops are still available for spring 2021 classes. (Summer 2021 instructions to come.)
- Fill out our Laptop Borrowing Program application.
- Wait for an email communication from JJC to see if you qualify for laptop borrowing.
- Make an appointment to pick up your technology by calling (815) 280-7780.
- Pick up your technology at the Romeoville Learning Resource Center (LRC). The Romeoville Campus is located at 1125 W. Romeo Road in Romeoville.
Borrowers must meet the following criteria:
- Be a current JJC student enrolled in classes
- Have a JJC student ID, state ID or driver's license
- Must have internet access or the ability to get internet access
- Have the ability to pick up the device from JJC's Romeoville Campus
- Agree to sign a Device Borrower Agreement form
Questions? Call (815) 280-7780.Laptop Borrowing Program Application