Joliet Junior College has partnered with SHIELD Illinois, a saliva testing program through the University of Illinois, to offer COVID-19 testing on its Main, Romeoville and City Center campuses.
Main Campus (Student, Employee & Community testing):
1215 Houbolt Rd, Joliet | Lower Level J Building (J004 and J006)
- Monday: 1:30 – 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday: 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- Thursday: 1:30 - 4:30 p.m. (Closed Nov. 25)
- Friday: 9 a.m. - 12 p.m. (Closed Nov. 26)
*Expanded days and hours at Main Campus starting Sept. 20
Romeoville Campus (Student & Employee testing only):
125 W Romeo Rd, Romeoville | First Floor, RMA 1019
- Tuesday: 1:30 - 4:30 p.m.
- Thursday: 9 a.m. - 12 p.m. (Closed Nov. 25)
City Center Campus (Student & Employee testing only):
235 N Chicago St, Joliet | Classroom 1030/Flex Space 1029
- Monday: 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- Wednesday: 1:30 - 4:30 p.m. (Closed Nov. 24)
The safety of our campus community is a top priority for JJC, which is why we highly encourage people to get tested routinely, especially if exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19. The COVID Testing webpage provides details on how to register for a test, and FAQs on the process.