Corporate & Community Services offers customized training and consulting to meet the individual needs of our clients. Whether you are a Fortune 500 company looking for on-site training for hundreds of employees or a small business owner needing a one-on-one consultation, we are ready to assist you.
Train with an Industry Leader!
Join the hundreds of companies who have trusted Corporate & Community Services with their training needs. We handle the details for you! We secure expert instructors and follow all requirements for proper certification.
We offer training in a variety of industrial and professional development topics. The training can take place at your site or we have facilities available at JJC's campus locations.
This is just a small snapshot of what types of training we can provide. All of these programs can be modified to meet your specific needs. We can also develop programs based on topics that are best suited to your organization.
Computer Software Training
• Premiere Pro
- First Aid
Leadership Skills Training
- Change Management
- Communication Skills
- Generations in the Workplace
- Power of Diversity
- Small Group Leadership
- Stepping Into Leadership
- Time Management
Mechanical & Industrial Training
- Basic and Advanced Electricity
- Blueprint Reading
- Digital Multimeter
- Electrical Motors and Drives
- Electrical Troubleshooting
- Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC)
- Shop Math
Project Management Training
- Certified Production Technician
- Quality Control - ISO 9001:2015
- Quality Management
- Six Sigma
- Confined Space
- Hoist and Ladder
- NFPA 70E
- OSHA 10, 30
3D Scanning & Printing Training
There is so much potential with 3D scanning and printing, and this technology could be an incredible asset to your business!
Inside the MakerLab at Joliet Junior College, we can provide customized training for your employees or a special outing for your community organization.
Suggested topics include:
• 3D Printing Basics
• 3D Printing for Business
• 3D Printer Repair
• 3D Scanning
For more information or to schedule your private training, please email MakerLab Assistant Debra Daun at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (815) 280-6679.
Why Choose JJC for Your Training Needs?
- Customized Options: We will accommodate your needs and the needs of your employees.
- Flexible Scheduling: We will work with your company to determine the dates and times of your training.
- Transparent Pricing: Before any training begins, you will sign a contract that outlines all costs that are involved.
- Skill Assessments: We can include a skill assessment as part of any training program. This allows you to better identify the needs of your personnel and the objectives of the training program.
- On-Site Consulting: We can come to your site and analyze your training needs.
- Credit Courses: We can arrange for any of JJC's current courses to be offered at your site for credit.
Six Steps to Contract Training Success
- Start by contacting our contract training specialist to schedule a meeting to discuss training needs.
- A training action plan is developed by our staff.
- We provide a training proposal for training content, cost and delivery.
- We secure expert trainers/instructors and further customize training plans and materials.
- Training is conducted at the time and site of your choosing: your business location, one of JJC's campuses or a different site that best supports learning and skill acquisition.
- Each training session ends with an evaluation of the program.
Get Started Today!
For more information on our customized training, please call Kevin Riley, Contract Training Coordinator, at (815) 280-2729 or email email@example.com.
“We remain committed to providing high-quality training programs to our clients. We are here to assist and will work diligently to deliver customized training programs in a format that is preferred for your company's operations.”
— Kevin Riley, Contract Training Coordinator