AAMN Nursing Recruitment Event
Come explore the JJC nursing program with our chapter of the American Association for Men in Nursing, and learn about the amazing career paths available to nurses.
What to expect:
- Learn about applying to the program, cost and financial support options
- Hear from current students
- Find out more about different pathways in nursing
Why consider the JJC nursing program?
- JJC nursing is widely known and respected by community health care employers.
- In JJC's program, students can acquire their Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) license after the first year, opening up job opportunities before even completing the program.
- JJC's university partnerships allow students to earn an ADN degree and BSN affordable.
- There are more job openings than job seekers in nursing.