Finding a new job or changing careers can be overwhelming at times. We want to assist you so that your job search is as productive and painless as possible. Workforce Development supports and guides County residents in areas of job search and training in order to re-enter the workforce. We hope to assist residents in finding meaningful work which will allow them to be financially independent.
The Joliet Regional Job Fair will be held Thursday, April 12th from 2-5pm. For more information please visit www.jjc.edu/jobfair
All of our job search and career services are provided at no cost. Our goal is to assist you in every aspect of your job search so that you can find self-sufficient employment.
Free services include:
- Job boards with updated local job postings
- Weekly job lead packets
- Workshops for Employment and Career Search
- Resume Writing
- Interviewing Skills Workshops
- Internet Job Search
- Career counseling and guidance to assist you with job search techniques, exploring various careers or advising regarding education and training programs
- Extensive Career Resource Center
- Computers for job searching online or producing resumes and cover letters
- Free printing, faxing, copying and telephone usage for job search purposes
- Numerous local newspapers, books, software and videos related to job searching