Human resource managers are responsible for overseeing the recruiting, hiring, training, benefit programs, and personnel files of employees. Professionals with human resource expertise are needed at all types and sizes of companies.
What Will I Learn?
Students who are pursuing one or both of JJC's Human Resources Management certificates will learn the fundamentals of many roles in an HR department.
What Degree or Certificate Will I Receive?
- Human Resources Management, CAC | Gainful Employment
- Human Resources Managment, CCO | Gainful Employment
What are My Career Opportunities?
- Human Resources Specialists/Assistants
- First-Line Supervisors of Office and Administrative Support Workers
- Payroll and Timekeeping Clerks