Roadwork Update as of May 22
The second phase of roadwork on Main Campus will begin Thursday, May 24 and is expected to run through July 25. Please see the information and map below for details about the changes in traffic patterns. Drivers are asked to especially note that during this phase there will be major resurfacing work occurring on College Drive, the outer ring road, and Exit Road. Sections of College Drive will be closed entirely. Once on campus, traffic will be diverted through various parking lots to the inner ring road.
Please follow detour signage and use extra caution while traveling through parking lot areas as there will be pedestrians sharing the lots and walkways that you may cross. Allow extra travel time to familiarize yourself with traffic patterns and to allow for any traffic congestion that may occur.
Arriving on Campus
- Southbound Houbolt Rd. (coming from Jefferson) traffic will be able to enter the college either from Entrance Rd. or Olympic Blvd. /Centennial Dr.
- Northbound Houbolt Rd. (coming from I-80) traffic must enter the college from Olympic Blvd. /Centennial Dr. There will not be access to the campus for northbound traffic at Entrance Rd.
- Turning on to northbound and southbound Houbolt Rd. will be accessible from Exit Rd. only.
Centennial Commons Access
- To access Centennial Commons from campus, drivers must go out Exit Rd., turn right on Houbolt Rd., right on Olympic Blvd., right on Centennial Dr.
- To access Centennial Commons from Houbolt Rd., drivers must enter using Olympic Blvd./Centennial Dr.
See the map below for details on temporary traffic flow. For questions, contact Facility Services at ext. 2396.
Download a larger, printable Main Campus Summer Traffic Patterns map (PDF)